Mixing Cold Brew Tea to create your favorite Cocktails and Soda waters
Summers have officially arrived, and we are expecting a significant rise in temperature this season. Mixing
cold-brewed teas to make your favorite cocktails and soda waters is a perfect way to fight the scorching heat of the sun during these summers.
Cold-brewed teas serve to be the perfect theme for many flavorful cocktails. These delightful drinks are ideal for combining cocktails with tea time as they provide a refreshing sensation during hot days. All iced teas become exceptional when you throw in some summer fruits such as pea
ches, berries, lemons, or oranges. In addition to that, you can also add basil or mint to enhance the flavor.
Have you ever tried mixing spiked iced teas to create your cocktails and soda waters? If not, these summers are an ideal time to try new cold brew cocktail recipes. Here we have listed some of the best methods of making your favorite cocktails, soda waters, and other drinks by mixing them with cold brew tea. You will undoubtedly enjoy these recipes.
Either you like green tea, black tea, or a flower-infused blend like Earl Grey, there is a liquor that works perfectly with everyone. Here are some of the best cold-brew tea recipes that serve to be the best beverages to quench your thirst and enjoy a refreshing sensation.
5 Best Cold Brew Tea Recipes
Here are some of the best and delicious cold brew tea recipes that you can add to your daily routine to beat the hotness and a cooling sensation.
1. Mango Iced Tea Cocktail
Summers and mangoes are a perfect combination. People wait for summers just to enjoy delicious mangoes. One of the best ways of consuming mangoes is by sipping a mango iced tea cocktail. This beverage uses Canadian Whisky, which offers a smooth taste that doesn't overpower the cocktail. The recipe is flavored with lightly sweetened mango rums.
Mango Iced Tea Cocktail Recipe
You will need the following ingredients to make a mango-iced tea cocktail.
1 oz. Canadian Whisky
1 oz. Mango Rum
4 oz. Cold Brewed Tuk Tea’s Organic China Black Tea
Lemon wedge (for garnishing)
1. Take a highball glass and fill it with ice. Add all the ingredients to it.
2. Top with iced tea
3. Stir to mix
4. Garnish with a lemon wedge
2. Moscato Ginger Iced Tea Cocktail
Moscato Ginger iced tea cocktail recipe is a perfect tea that you can serve at a large gathering or a party. This tea is a combination of freshly made ginger syrup with iced tea and Moscato wine. You can add candied ginger to enhance the taste of this beverage.
Moscato Ginger Iced Tea Cocktail Recipe
You will need the following ingredients to prepare a delicious Moscato ginger iced tea cocktail.
1 C. Organic Cane Sugar
½ C. Peeled and thinly sliced fresh ginger
2 Qt. Cold Brewed Tuk Tea’s Organic China Black Tea
1 Bottle of Moscato
12 pieces Candied ginger (for garnishing)
1. First, you will have to make the ginger syrup. Combine sugar and water, 1 cup of each. When the sugar is dissolved, remove from the heat and add fresh ginger.
2. Allow it to steep for about 10 minutes. Strain and allow the syrup to cool completely.
3. Take a pitcher and combine the syrup and tea, put it in the refrigerator to chill.
4. Take a tall glass and add ice cubes to it. Add 1 cup of tea to it and then top off with about ¼ cup Moscato.
5. Serve with a piece of candied ginger.
3. Matcha Green Tea Soda
Matcha green tea soda is a refreshing drink and is a perfect beverage to beat the heat of summers. You can easily make this refreshing soda from the comfort of your home.
Matcha Green Tea Soda Recipe
You will need the following ingredients to make matcha green tea soda
1 C. Sparkling water
2 tsp Matcha green tea powder
½ C. Water
¼ C. Organic Cane Sugar
1. Combine sugar and water in a saucepan to make a simple syrup. When the sugar dissolves, bring the mixture to a boil.
2. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for five minutes. Remove the saucepan from the stovetop.
3. Now put matcha green powder into the simple syrup. Allow the mixture to cool down completely.
4. Take two glasses and fill them with ice cubes. Pour the matcha syrup into the two cups and fill each cup to the top with sparkling water.
4. Just Peachy Lemonade Iced Tea
Peach tea and lemonade is a refreshing and delicious beverage loved by people worldwide, especially when it is sticky hot outside. You can store a big pitcher-full of this refreshing beverage for your next spring or summer party. You can replace peaches and lemons with oranges and limes or even a handful of berries.
Just Peachy Lemonade Iced Tea Recipe
You will need the following ingredients to make Just Peachy Lemonade Iced
4 C. Tuk Tea’s Organic Just Peachy Loose Leaf Tea cold brewed
8 Mint sprigs (8)
1-2 C. Organic Lemonade (I use Costco’s)
Lemon and peach for garnishing (1 each)
1. Take a large pitcher and place mint sprigs in it. Mash them using a muddler or a wooden spoon until slightly bruised.
2. Pour in the tea and lemonade, adjust the lemonade to your preference.
3. Place it in a refrigerator until you’re ready to serve.
4. Fill glasses with ice and pour the prepared tea into them.
5. Garnish with lemon and peach slices and enjoy.
5. Summer Chai Tea Soda
Summer chai tea soda is a perfect beverage to beat the scorching heat of summers. You will undoubtedly love this bold and spicy tea.
Summer Chai Tea Soda Recipe
You will need the following ingredients to make a summer chai tea soda.
2 Tbsp. Tuk Tea’s Organic China Black Tea
1 C. Water
½ C. Organic Cane Sugar
½ C. Fresh lemon juice
8-12 oz. Club soda
4 Star anise
4 Lemon zest twists
1. Combine black tea and 1 cup of boiling water to prepare chai syrup. Cover and let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. Add sugar and stir to dissolve. Cool.
3. Take a pitcher and stir chai syrup and lemon juice in it to combine.
4. Fill ice cubes into four glasses and divide the mixture equally in them. Top with club soda.
5. Add the garnish of anise with lemon twists.
6. That’s it. Your delicious summer chai tea soda is ready to be served.
I just returned from the World Tea Expo and learned a lot about the use of tea in a variety of drinks. Whether you prefer a mocktail or cocktail infusing your favorite tea into your beverages creates a new flavor profile that is sure to please. Do you have a favorite beverage recipe that includes tea. Feel free to share it on our blog.
Tuk Tea Company offers a variety of loose leaf teas. Stock up on our delicious flavors like Organic Summer Strawberry to Blueberry Heaven.